Same-Day Dental Crowns in Prescott, AZ
No need to wait! You can have your new crown in just a few hours.
What Are CEREC® Same-Day Crowns?
Having to wait for something is a pain, right? Especially when it involves dental work!
In the past, getting a dental crown meant having to make several visits to our office and then, waiting for your crown to be fabricated by an outside lab. Not any more! CEREC® same-day crowns have changed everything!
CEREC® is the latest in digital dental technology. It allows us to make precise, comfortable, and fabulous dental restorations right here in our office.
By using cutting-edge CAD/CAM technology, we can take digital impressions of your tooth that are sent to an in-office CEREC® milling machine. In just a matter of minutes, the CEREC® machine can create a beautiful crown.
Instead of having to wait for weeks for your crown to come back from the lab, you can leave our office with your new crown placed and ready to go!
Why Our Prescott Patients Love CEREC® Crowns
Why Choose Distinctive Dental Care for Same-Day Crowns?
Both Dr. Paul Wulff and Dr. Aaron Wulff are mentors for other Arizona dentists when it comes to CEREC® same-day crowns. Their specialized training for creating same-day crowns and hands-on experience has proven to be an invaluable resource for other doctors.
If you live in the Prescott, AZ area, Distinctive Dental Care is your clear choice for beautiful same-day crowns.
What other things set us apart? Here are a few:
“We are so happy to have found Distinctive Dental Care. The office is very professionally run, they have great hygienists, and the dentists are top notch. During my most recent visit, I was prepped for a crown, it was fabricated in the office, and I walked out with my new crown two hours later. Excellent work. Excellent service. Nice people.”
– Laurel B. (5-Star Google Review)
“So kind and caring, as well as gentle. To relax, you can have a complimentary hot wax hand dip, a free bottle of water, or even a healthy snack. What a pleasure to meet such kind, caring people who have become our choice for our forever, family dentist.”
– Amy N. (5-Star Google Review)
FAQs About CEREC® Same-Day Crowns
- Why would I need a dental crown? When a tooth is too damaged to be repaired with a filling, a dental crown can restore the strength and the health of the tooth while avoiding the need for an extraction. A dental crown is most commonly needed to:
- Rebuild a decayed tooth
- Strengthen a broken tooth
- Cover a discolored tooth
- Fix a chipped tooth
- Complete a dental implant
Crowns protect and beautify damaged teeth and restoring them to full function.
- How long will a CEREC® crown last? Same-day crowns are made with extremely durable materials and can last for decades if properly maintained.
It’s important to keep the tooth and gums healthy with an excellent at-home hygiene routine and to see your dentist for regularly scheduled maintenance visits.
Also, it is wise to avoid eating hard foods, like ice chips, that could chip or crack your crown.
- Are same-day crowns covered by my insurance? We would need to check on the terms of your specific insurance carrier, but generally, yes, treatment with crowns is covered by dental insurance. Crowns are considered standard dental treatment for promoting good oral health. Most dental insurances will cover all or part of the treatment.
If you don’t have dental insurance, click here to learn more about the other financial options we accept.